Modicon M241 logic controller: the benchmark for compact machine controllers!
The Modicon M241 logic controller offers best-in-class communication with 5 embedded ports. It offers you state of the art technical features and embedded CANopen for fieldbus architectures up to 63 devices while reducing your installation time and cost. Get unlimited access to your machine via Ethernet – everywhere and any time and simplify maintenance with any mobile device through visualization pages designed directly inside EcoStruxure Machine Expert and stored in the PLC’s web server.
Everything you need is embedded
- 5 ports: Ethernet, CANopen, 2 serial lines, USB port for programming
- High processing CPU and cartridge extensions
- Web and FTP server
- Pulse train outputs / high-speed counters
- SD card
- Fast and easy configuration
- Safety function
- Tesys SoLink motor starter
- Extensive line of analog and digital modules
- Ethernet and Profibus
- Intuitive machine programming with EcoStruxure Machine Expert – the unique software for EcoStruxure Machine controllers
- The right environment for every aspect of your machine: Standard and safe logic, motion design and HMI configuration.
- Build your application intuitively as never before due to an organised screen design
- Save engineering time by applying complete libraries or even a new machine module thanks to many predefined templates
- Download your software project on all devices with just one click.
- So Machine is one of the most modern and powerful tool-based software concepts on the market!
The Modicon M241 logic controller is a EcoStruxure Machine controller. EcoStruxure Machine™ from Schneider Electric is an intuitive solution for machine automation with all the features and functions you need to build machines that will improve your bottom line. From design and development, to commissioning and maintenance, EcoStruxure Machine is a complete machine building solution with benefits all through the machine life cycle.